Barracuda Web Application Firewall Certified Systems Engineer
Barracuda Networks offers an extensive three-day training course to its partners and customers interested in an in-depth technical training on Barracuda's Web Application Firewall. The course is comprised of installation, configuration and information on the features of the Barracuda Web Application Firewall.
The course is comprised of practical lab exercises, covering deployment, setup, and basic configuration. Additionally, protection features against attacks, adaptive security as well as authentication, authorization and accounting are also covered.
- Configuration HTTP/HTTPS services & basic setup
- Introduction to web-based attacks
- Rule matching & security policies
- Adaptive security via adaptive profiling & exception profiling
- XML Firewall
- Authentication & authorization
- Traffic management - Introduction to load balancing, caching & compression
- Logging & reporting
- System management, high availability
Staff With This Certificate :
1. Mr. Zairi Bin Zainon
2. Mr. Mohammad Taufik Bin Saidina Omar