- Technical, operational and administrative career with excellence performance in the areas of computer systems, networking and Internet infrastructure industries. Remained on the technology cutting edge and experienced in driving new organization and major projects through conception to installation to strategic positioning.
- Highly proficient in project management essentials with extensive knowledge in the Education, Telco, Internet Service Provider, Internet Data Center and Application Service Provider sectors.
- Outstanding success in designing, deploying and managing major ICT projects.
- Highly resourceful in establishing new business organization and fast track project.
- Exceptionally well organized with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity, commitment and initiation to achieve both corporate and personal goals
- Proficient with data centers, campus-wide and wide-area Internet infrastructure core elements of routers, switches, servers, storage, structured cabling, network management system, fire protection system, Environmental Management System and bandwidth requirement. Familiar with products of major Internet communication and telecommunication vendors.
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science - University Science Malaysia (USM) 1986.
- Master of Business Administration - University Utara Malaysia (UUM) 2007.
- Certified Data Center Expert (CDCE)
- International Registrar for Certified Auditors IRCA for ISMS ISO 27001
- ITIL v3
- Managing IT for Business Value – Intel
- In MyUniMAP, university bulletin
- Megabyte in Utusan Malaysia
- In the Zimbra Collaboration Suite page www.zimbra.com
- In the magazines FutureGov.Asia www.futuregov.asia
- In the pages of Blue Coat Web Filter www.bluecoat.com
- In the pages of Oracle Corporation www.oracle.com
- Top Universities in Malaysia 2010 by www.eduroute.info
- Ranking of Universities by Webometrics January 2012 by www.webometrics.info
- Ranking of Malaysian Universities, October 2011 - MAMPU / MDec
- Certified Data Centre Professional CDCP (EPI, EXIN) June 2011
- Certified ITIL V3 - APMG International November 2011
- Certified Data Center Specialist CDCS (EPI, EXIN) January 2012
- Certified Data Center Facilities Operation Manager CDFOM (EPI,EXIN) May 2012
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard for Data Centers (ANSI/TIA-942)
- Cloud Ready Data Center Reference Architecture
- Cloud Computing Data Center
- Network Fabric for Modern Data Center
- Re-examining suitability of raised floor for Data Center