Information Technology and Communication Centre is responsible for planning and provision of central ICT services in University Malaysia Perlis and facilitating the delivery of ICT services across the University’s Campus. Information and Communication Technology Centre has been established to support the use of ICT in the academic and administrative functions of the university. Its main roles are:
- Provide infrastructures and facilities to support teaching, learning, research and administration.
- Develop and maintain a computerized information system in University.
- Develop and maintain a campus communication network system.
- Maintaining and repairing the computer equipments and printers.
- To provide consultancy services in the field of information and communication technology.
- Help inculcate the use of information technology at the University.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the University Authorities.